Born on 24 September 1999, Arjun Tendulkar is the son of Indian cricketing legend Sachin Tendulkar. Unlike his father who was a specialist batsman, Arjun is an all-rounder.
Wasim Akram gives bowling tips to Arjun Tendulkar
14 May 2015
- Ahead of IPL team Kolkata Knight Rider's practice session on 13 May, Wasim Akram, its bowling coach, gave Arjun Tendulkar some general tips about fitness and wrist position.
- Wasim said that Arjun was a very eager learner and that was a good thing.
- Akram spoke about Arjun had got West Indian cricketing legend Brian Lara out in an exhibition match.
Arjun Tendulkar bowls in England nets
15 Jul 2015
- Arjun Tendulkar was invited to join a group of net bowlers that was helping England prepare for the second Investec Ashes Test in July.
- England's assistant coach Paul Fabrace was impressed with his dedication in the game and his bowling action.
- Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) spokeman said that Arjun was a regular user of the facilities at the club.
Arjun Tendulkar hits a ton in U-16 match
24 Nov 2015
- Arjun Tendulkar slammed 106 runs off 156 balls in a Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) U-16 Payyade Trophy encounter.
- He smashed 16 fours and 2 sixes in his knock helping his team reach a total of 218 runs.
- Arjun was a part of the Mumbai U-14 team earlier and it was his first century in a gap of three years.
Arjun Tendulkar picks four wickets in U-16 tournament
25 Nov 2015
- After hitting a century on the first day, Arjun Tendulkar picked up 4 wickets, giving away 73 runs in the Under-16 match.
- This was the second day of the Mumbai Cricket Association U-16 Payyade Trophy match.
- The match was being played at the Sachin Tendulkar Gymkhana.
- Sunil Gavaskar coach Vikas Satam was very impressed with his bowling performance in the match.
Arjun Tendulkar selected for Mumbai U-16 team
27 Nov 2015
- Arjun Tendulkar was selected for the Mumbai under-16 Vijay Merchant Trophy team.
- He had played well with bat as well as ball in the Mumbai Cricket Association's Under-16 Payyade Trophy.
- He had played for the Sunil Gavaskar XI and had smashed a ton.
- The Payyade Trophy serves as a selection trial for Under-16 cricketers in Mumbai.
PC:'Mike Powell cricketer' by Stephen Turner at the English language Wikipedia. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons
Wasim Akram says Sachin Tendulkar's son Arjun got Brian Lara out | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis