Ask NewsBytes
User Image

I have a PAN but not the PAN card. How can I get the PAN card?

Asked 2018-06-16 19:45:26 by Prateek Kumar

Answered by NewsBytes

The process for applying for a duplicate PAN is very easy. Whether you are an individual, body of individuals, association of persons, trust, limited liability partnership, or a Hindu Undivided Family, you can apply by going to the official website of Tax Information Network - National Securities Depository Limited (TIN - NSDL) of the Income Tax Department. For details and ways, check this link.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines