Ask NewsBytes
User Image

I have got compartment in Chemistry and missed the July exam, so now I will appear in upcoming march. So can I fill the form of NEET?

Asked 2018-07-08 18:57:44 by Hum Tum

Answered by NewsBytes

You can fill the NEET form. You are only eligible if you have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio- Technology with English(Core) for two years and scored minimum marks required for your category. While filling the form, in your case, you should enter as 'appearing' and should choose Code 01 as your qualifying exam code because your result is yet to be declared.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines