Ask NewsBytes
User Image

If a salaried person has not earned his salary from one year and wants to file return asking for the refund of advance taxes he has paid in PY. Is it possible?

Asked 2018-07-13 09:26:20 by Manisha Shah

Answered by NewsBytes

As per the Income Tax Act, a person is required to file his/her return in the relevant assessment year by July 31 to claim the refund. Only if you are a salaried person and you have filed your ITR than you can also apply for Income Tax refunds.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines