Ask NewsBytes
User Image

I have paid 1% TDS on property equivalent to 78,000. Can I get income tax refund for this?

Asked 2018-07-18 08:33:03 by Prem Prakash

Answered by NewsBytes

One is only eligible to claim tax refunds if the amount deducted as the tax is more than what you are supposed to pay as your part of the tax. If the amount deducted is more than the actual amount in your case, then you can claim for Tax Refund.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines