Ask NewsBytes
User Image

How can I file ITR when I haven't worked since the last year?

Asked 2018-07-19 11:01:03 by vijayaramreddy kotte

Answered by NewsBytes

You can file Income Tax Return for the previous two financial years. It is legal to file a tax return by showing zero income.

I am a retired bank employee currently living in the USA for 5 months. How can I file ITR 1 from here?

Asked 2018-07-19 04:07:20 by Gopal Krishna Prasad

Answered by NewsBytes

You can file ITR1 in three ways if you are living in abroad. First, you can do it yourself by using the Income Tax Department Online Tax Filling Portal. File it, download the acknowledgment, sign it and send it to the IT dept within 120 days. Second, you can use portals which are used for tax returns. Third, you can get help from CA.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines