Ask NewsBytes
User Image

I m B. Com student and I want to prepare for CA but I don't know how. Can you tell me about this?

Asked 2018-07-24 19:21:35 by Sweta Mishra

Answered by NewsBytes

After completing B.Com, one can directly enter into CA-inter without doing CA-CPT. You will need a minimum of 55% in your graduation to apply for CA. Prepare yourself to study at least 6-7 hours per day till you clear the exam. You can complete 1-month course on ICITSS. After that go for three years article ship.

Does the unpaid shareholder get the right to vote and the divided?

Asked 2018-07-24 01:59:44 by ANKIT SHUKLA

Answered by NewsBytes

The shareholder who has not paid the due amount is not entitled to any voting rights. The unpaid or shareholder with uncalled capital gets different rights as compared to preference shareholders.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines