Ask NewsBytes
User Image

To whom, how and where should I complain about this?

Asked 2018-07-23 23:32:44 by Dodge Oohoo

Answered by NewsBytes

If you are not satisfied with the services provided at the petrol pump or the workers are charging for free services, you can call the Sales Officer and report the problem to him. The name is always mentioned at the sales building. Take his number from the office and tell him about your problem.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines