Ask NewsBytes
User Image

Our daughter 10th CBSE letter was sent on time, but on the website, no data was found. How can we check if the marks has been increased?

Asked 2018-07-29 15:21:53 by Devi Siri

Answered by NewsBytes

If your daughter's result is not there on the website of CBSE even after you have submitted the application and made the payment, then contact the helpdesk of CBSE and report them about the issue. The authorities will look into the case and will solve your problem.

Should I apply for re-evaluation for a subject now?

Asked 2018-07-29 15:02:30 by GaganDeep Singh

Answered by NewsBytes

No, you can not apply for revaluation as the last date to apply was June 26. The application is closed now.

I still don't have my results. It says"Under process." What should I do?

Asked 2018-07-28 22:16:17 by Soma Datta

Answered by NewsBytes

Wait for another day and try again. If you still can't find your result then contact your school teacher as there is always one teacher from each school who is incharge of CBSE or have contacts with CBSE officials.

My result is not displayed. what should I do?

Asked 2018-07-28 11:45:12 by A k Roy

Answered by NewsBytes

If you can not access your result on the CBSE website, you should contact the help desk of CBSE and report your problem to them.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines