Ask NewsBytes
User Image

In the financial year ending TDS was deducted but the return was not filed. Can one do it now for the year ending 31 .3.2017?

Asked 2018-08-01 21:13:59 by vaddiraju vijaya rao

Answered by NewsBytes

Yes, you can file your ITR now as the last date has been extended till 31st August 2018.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines