Ask NewsBytes
User Image

I have 56 % marks in M.Ed. From Annamalai University. In which college can I apply for Ph. D in education?

Asked 2018-08-09 23:17:47 by Leena Rajan

Answered by NewsBytes

There are various universities and colleges providing Ph.D. in education. Some of them are: (1)DU, (2)BHU, (3)JMI, (4)LPU, (5)University of Calicut, (6)JNU, (7)Symbiosis, (8)Banasthali University, (9)Maharshi Dayanand University, (10)Jaipur National University.

Is any of the 5 above university provides MBA in HR, what is the fee, and when are the admissions?

Asked 2018-08-09 20:29:23 by Rangaswamy Srinivas

Answered by NewsBytes

Yes, IGNOU and Sikkim Manipal University provide MBA in HR. The fee structure of IGNOU is Rs.212,440 for 3 years and for Sikkim, it is Rs.21,250+Rs.5,000 for examination per semester for 2 years. The admission is closed for both the universities now. The application date falls near February and March for both these open universities.

I am looking for Bachelor in Hotel Management via distance learning. Is there any university offering this?

Asked 2018-08-09 00:46:51 by Sourav Ranjan Dasgupta

Answered by NewsBytes

IGNOU and Sikkim Manipal Open University provide the Bachelor in Hotel Management course. You can complete the course via distance learning at these universities.

I want to pursue B.ed from distance learning. Which universities provide this?

Asked 2018-08-08 23:28:54 by Harshita Srivastava

Answered by NewsBytes

IGNOU, Dr. B R Ambedkar Open University and SOL in Delhi University provides the course of B.Ed via distance learning.

I would like to do B.Ed distance education course. Which open universities are providing B.Ed in Economics?

Asked 2018-08-08 18:55:56 by VELIKAKATH MANUEL MARY BENSY

Answered by NewsBytes

The universities that provide B.Ed in economics via distance learning are (1)IGNOU, (2) Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, (3)Netaji Subhas Open University, (4)JMI, (5)Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University.

Where can I get distance education in M.Phil in North East India?

Asked 2018-08-08 18:42:59 by Amy Kapfo

Answered by NewsBytes

You can pursue your Distance Education in M.Phil through the IGNOU centers located in North-East India. These centers are located in Guwahati, Dergaon, Tinsukia, Bongaigaon, Jorhat, Hailakandi, Barpeta, Nagaon, Dibrugarh

From where can I do Ph. D in Psychology via correspondence?

Asked 2018-08-08 17:10:37 by Venkateshwer Rao Deshpande

Answered by NewsBytes

You can pursue your Ph.D. in Psychology through IGNOU, Nalanda Open University, IMTS, LPU, and Indian Institute of Science.

How Much percentage is required to take admission in undergraduate courses in du?

Asked 2018-08-08 16:24:39 by Aarti Nandal

Answered by NewsBytes

The required percentage is defined in the cut-off list that is released during the time of admission in DU. It varies according to the different courses. The admission process is closed now.

Are the degrees provided by SMU-DE valid or not? Is SMU-DE recognized by UGC?

Asked 2018-08-08 14:52:37 by Prabhat Rana

Answered by NewsBytes

As per the notice issued by Sikkim Manipal University in February 2018, the degrees provided by SMUDE are valid for the government as well as private jobs. It is also recognised by the UGC.

I want to pursue M.phil in English literature. Which university offers M.phil in English through distance learning?

Asked 2018-08-08 14:47:45 by Sunil Kumar

Answered by NewsBytes

The universities that provide M.Phil in English through Distance Learning are IGNOU, Ambedkar Open University, Kurukshetra University, Central Institute of English and Foreign Language, and Tamil Nadu Open University.

I want to do the M.Tech course via distance learning. Suggest me some colleges.

Asked 2018-08-08 13:56:00 by SAI REDDY

Answered by NewsBytes

You can pursue M.Tech in distance learning through colleges like (1)Annamalai University, (2)Amity University, (3)IGNOU, (4)Karnataka Open University, and (5)Mahatma Gandhi University.

I want to do Ph.D. in tourism management in distance mode. Is there any possibility?

Asked 2018-08-08 13:54:11 by aabid wani

Answered by NewsBytes

Yes, you can complete your Ph.D. in tourism management via correspondence. The colleges offering such courses are IGNOU, Kurukshetra University, and Lovely Professional University.

What is the notification about admission in B.Ed from IGNOU?

Asked 2018-08-08 13:48:54 by Pradip Roy

Answered by NewsBytes

The admission is open for B.Ed 2019 session in IGNOU. Those who are interested can apply until the second week of August. The entrance exam will be held in the last week of September.

One sitting degree is approved by UGC or not?

Asked 2018-08-08 10:58:16 by Ram

Answered by NewsBytes

The One Sitting or Single Sitting degree is not approved by UGC.

I want to do physical education in distance learning. Is there any university offering the course? Diploma or certificate?

Asked 2018-08-08 10:44:09 by Mohammed Farook

Answered by NewsBytes

The open and correspondence universities that provide Bachelor, M.Phil, and PG Diploma courses in Physical Education are MP Bhoj Open University, Dravidian University, University of Delhi, Netaji Subhash Open University, Rabindra Bharti University, and Nalanda Open University.

Which university provides m.phil in journalism and mass comm (with 54% in MA same stream) via distance education?

Asked 2018-08-08 09:33:56 by Sangi Ooty

Answered by NewsBytes

The list of Institutes across India offering M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication via Distance Learning is (1)IGNOU, (2)Sikkim Manipal University, (3)Yashwantrao Maharashtra Open University, (4)University of Mumbai, (5)Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, (6)Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, (7)Annamalai University, (8)Osmania University, (9)Shivaji University, and (10)Maulana Azad National Urdu University.

Does IGNOU provides Ph.D. in pol science in distance mode?

Asked 2018-08-08 08:24:04 by Priya Kumari

Answered by NewsBytes

Yes, IGNOU provides Ph.D. in Political Science. You can pursue your Ph.D. from the school of social sciences.

Can I register for the doctorate in Distance Education? If yes, then what are the requirements?

Asked 2018-08-08 07:02:06 by Leena Rajan

Answered by NewsBytes

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D. through distance learning. There are many universities that offer Distance learning Ph.D. programmes. Such universities are IGNOU, IIIT, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University and Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. The eligibility in most of them is 55% aggregate marks in masters and some of them also require you to clear NET.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines