Ask NewsBytes
User Image

What about those who are working abroad?

Asked 2018-08-19 10:14:32 by zubair ahmed

Answered by NewsBytes

If you fulfill the conditions mentioned in the NRI Taxation Section under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961, you're an NRI. NRI can no longer fill (ITR)-1 form as it can be used by only residents, therefore, they have to fill (ITR)-2 Form.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines