Ask NewsBytes
User Image

Is there any PG course in New Zealand about Women's/Gender/Sexuality studies? Which universities offer this course?

Asked 2018-08-21 22:15:12 by Prapti Sarkar

Answered by NewsBytes

Yes, there are many universities in NZ which offer PG courses in Women/Gender/Sexuality studies. Such Universities are (1)Massey University, (2)The University of Waikato, (3)The University of Otago, and (4)Univerity of Canterbury.

Can I know the details about the structure and application process of Ph.D. courses in NZ?

Asked 2018-08-21 18:08:55 by khaja shoeb

Answered by NewsBytes

To apply for Ph.D. in New Zealand, you must have completed a significant research project, thesis or dissertation, at university level. You must have competed PG Graduation/Master degree with 1st or 2nd division. The Ph.D. courses are available in Clinical Psychology, Pol.Sci, Education, Arts, HR, Tourism, International Studies,Language, Medicine etc. The duration and the process of application differs from college to college.

Is there any provision of postgraduate courses in medical specialties for Indian medical graduate (MBBS) in New Zealand? If yes, then provide details.

Asked 2018-08-21 15:12:35 by Kumar Utsaw

Answered by NewsBytes

To study in New Zealand for more than 3 months, you need a student Visa. If you wish to study Post-graduate Courses in medical specialties, then you can acquire a three-year post-study work visa, which is recently introduced by New Zealand's envoy Joanna Kempkers.

Is there any Master course in Civil Engineering in NZ?

Asked 2018-08-21 14:40:10 by Naveen Gunukula

Answered by NewsBytes

Yes, there are universities which provides a Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in New Zealand. Such universities are (1)Wellington Institute of Technology, (2)Ara Institute of Canterbury, (3)The University of Canterbury, (4)Massey University, and (5)University of Auckland.

Is the 3-year post-study work visa useful for one-year courses also?

Asked 2018-08-21 13:16:16 by naresh guttula

Answered by NewsBytes

No, the High Commissioner of New Zealand, Joanna Kempkers stated that the three-year open post-study work visa is only for all international students studying undergraduate/masters degrees and Ph.D. study. It will not be applicable for one-year courses.

Is there any undergraduate course in agriculture science in New Zealand?

Asked 2018-08-21 09:38:46 by Ramarao Pinnamaneni

Answered by NewsBytes

Yes, there are many universities in New Zealand which provides an undergraduate course in Agriculture Science. These universities are (1) The University of Otago, (2)Manukau Institute of Technology, (3)Unitec Institute of Technology, (4)The University of Canterbury, and (5)Massey University.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines