Ask NewsBytes
User Image

I am a Geophysicist selected through UPSC. My spouse is working under State Govt. Am I eligible for getting my transfer to my own state where my wife is working?

Asked 2018-10-25 17:12:00 by Basudeb Mandal

Answered by NewsBytes

Yes, you're eligible for getting a transfer to the state where your wife is working.

Related Topics

Trending Timelines