08 Apr 2019
Aashka Goradia reveals shocking details about Juhi Parmar's near-death incident
A few days back popular TV actress Juhi Parmar wrote a heart-wrenching note sharing her near-death experience on Holi this year.
And now, her BFF Aashka Goradia revealed shocking details about the fatal incident, and stated that she was given wrong medicines at a hospital.
Aashka further revealed that it happened at her residence when Juhi and her daughter had come for dinner.
Hospital gave wrong medicine to Juhi that deteriorated her condition
Aashka further mentioned that while Juhi did receive medical assistance, the hospital was negligent and that made things worse for her.
The hospital gave Juhi wrong medicines due to which her condition deteriorated.
"They gave her something that started drying up her nasal passage. This, in turn, gave her more difficulty in breathing. And so, she was gasping for breath," she recalled.
Juhi was later shifted to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital
Aashka, quite distressed watching her best friend suffer like this, ended up losing her calm and shouted at the hospital officials.
"I yelled, but by then a certain amount of damage had already been done. We had no option but to act fast and get her discharged from that hospital," she mentioned.
Juhi was later shifted to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital.
'I've realized the true meaning for every breath I take'
Earlier, Juhi shared the chilling incident in an Instagram post and revealed how she saw her life slipping from her hands.
However, the incident gave her a new perspective of life.
"This was my MOMENT OF REALIZATION! I've realized the true meaning for every breath I take, for my loved ones who are around me, grateful that I saw the next sunrise," Juhi wrote.
Juhi had asked Aashka to take care of her daughter
A post shared by juhiparmar14 on
'Vomit went into her nasal passage and she started choking'
"Juhi suddenly felt very uncomfortable and said that she was feeling a bout of indigestion. Due to her excessive bending, the vomit went into her nasal passage and she started choking. We had to rush her to a nearby hospital," Aashka added.