Aniston becomes a household name with F.R.I.E.N.D.S
- Before she got the character of 'Rachel Green', Aniston had done a couple of TV series such as Molloy(1989), The Edge(1992), Ferris Bueller(1990) and Herman's Head (1991).
- In 1994, she was asked to audition for a pilot called "Friends Like These" that would change everything.
- It was with the series Friends (1994) that Jennifer became a famous and sought-after name in show-biz.
Rachel Green wins hearts and awards!
Not just fans, the Friends series also won Jennifer Aniston a number of awards: a Primetime Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
Jennifer's 5 years as Mrs. Brad Pitt
- Jennifer Aniston married Brad Pitt on 29 July 2000, in a grand Malibu wedding ceremony.
- Married for 5 years, on 7 January 2005 they announced their separation.
- It was rumoured that the split was because of Pitt's affair with Angelina Jolie.
- The divorce became a headline churner for years till Aniston finally said "Nobody did anything wrong...It was just like, sometimes things [happen]."
Not just a pretty face, amongst richest too!
- In 2004, Jennifer Aniston scored "The Most Beautiful Woman" title by People magazine.
- In 2011, Men's Health magazine conferred her with the "Sexiest Woman of All Time" title.
- Aniston was ranked as the 11th richest woman in the entertainment industry in 2007 with an approximate fortune of $110 million.
- She also featured amongst the most paid actors in Hollywood.
Aniston fair share of dillemas
It has not always been rosy for Aniston. She was diagnosed with dyslexia as an adult when she went for an eye test. She also admitted to having anger and control issues.
Success at the Box Office and critical acclaim
- Jennifer Aniston has given some stellar performances in movies that sent the cash registers ringing such as Bruce Almighty (2003), The Break-Up (2006), Marley&Me (2008), Just Go With It (2011) and We're the Millers (2013).
- Each of these movies grossed over $200 Mn each.
- She also enjoyed critical acclaim with The Good Girl (2002) and Cake (2014); both won her a number of nominations.
Jennifer and Theroux tie the knot, finally!
- Justin Theroux and actor Jennifer Aniston allegedly got married at their Bel-Air mansion.
- Aniston's maid of honor was Courtney Cox, while Scott Campbell served as Theroux's best man at the ceremony.
- This marriage is Aniston's second and Theroux's first.
- The couple's engagement lasted almost 5 years. Theroux had proposed to Aniston in August 2012 on her 41st birthday.