Juvenile found guilty in 2013 Patna, Bodh Gaya serial blasts
At least six people had been killed in the incidents. The blasts in Patna took place when PM Narendra Modi, then campaigning for 2014, was visiting the Bihar capital.
The juvenile has been sentenced to three years in a remand home in each case.
Juvenile found guilty in Patna blasts case
In 2013, two important venues were attacked
At least five people were injured in the hour-long chaos. Three bombs were diffused.
On October 27, multiple blasts at Patna's Gandhi Maidan during Modi's 'Hunkar' rally killed six and injured 90.
Both blasts aimed to kill hundreds but were controlled
The Gaya blasts, "revenge for killing of Rohingyas in Myanmar", was found to be the handiwork of IM and SIMI operatives.
The blasts came after a year's planning.
IM was involved in the Patna blasts too. An accused said the goal was to trigger a stampede.
Greater loss of life was prevented as BJP workers at the site told people they were fireworks.
Love India news?
Stay updated with the latest happenings.
A relative of then ruling JD(U) leader was found involved
Top IM leader Tehsin Akhtar alias Monu was found to have been deeply involved in both conspiracies. It later emerged in media reports that Tehsin was the nephew of Taqui Akhtar, a JD(U) leader, the then ruling party. Taqui publicly disowned Tehsin afterwards.
11 arrested in Patna case, six for Bodh Gaya blasts
The National Invetsigation Agency which is probing the case has so far arrested 11 in the Patna case. Six have been held for the Bodh Gaya blasts.
The juvenile was found guilty of being involved in the conspiracy for both. This was the first judgement by the Juvenile Justice Board in the cases.
Judgements for others are expected soon.
The Talwars didn't kill their daughter Aarushi, rules HC
Maharashtra: Sena leader's car allegedly kills two teenage girls