Fire in commercial building in Mumbai

India

11 Sep 2018

Mumbai: Fire breaks out in 7-story building in Andheri

A fire broke out Tuesday in a commercial building in suburban Andheri in Mumbai, an official said.

A fire personnel received burn injuries on his hands while trying to douse the flames and was taken to the Cooper Hospital.

The blaze erupted around 10 am on the second floor of the seven-story building at Madhur Industrial Estate in Andheri, a fire brigade official said.

No injuries

No office-goer was injured in the incident

"The fire was confined to the electric wiring and office furniture of a medical store situated on the building's second floor," the official said.

Eight firefighting engines, a water tanker, and five ambulances were rushed to the spot, he said.

"No office-goer was injured in the mishap," the official said, adding that the cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.

Share this timeline

Andheri

Fire Tragedy

Mumbai

Cooper Hospital

Madhur Industrial Estate

Share this timeline

Ask NewsBytes
User Image

Next Timeline