And now, there are concerns over Wimbledon as well.
Here are further updates on the same.
Decision regarding Wimbledon to be made next week
According to a report in the BBC, the All England Club says a decision regarding this year's Wimbledon will be made next week.
The Grand Slam event is scheduled between June 29-July 12.
In a statement, the club said postponement and cancellation of the event will be decided because of the impact of coronavirus.
Meanwhile, playing behind closed doors has been formally ruled out.
Club's sites are currently closed
The ATP and WTA Tours were already off until April 27 and May 2 respectively.
Last week that suspension was extended until June 7.
In the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, the club's sites at the All England Club, Wimbledon Park Golf Club and Raynes Park are currently closed.
Physical operations have been reduced to a minimum to maintain courts and security.
Public health is the most important consideration
Chief executive Richard Lewis said: "The unprecedented challenge presented by the COVID-19 crisis continues to affect our way of life in ways that we could not have imagined, and our thoughts are with all those affected in the UK and around the world."
"The most important consideration is one of public health, and we are determined to act responsibly through the decisions we make."
Wimbledon 2020 is likely to be cancelled this year