The South African cricketers, who returned from their incomplete tour of India last month, have tested negative in relation to the coronavirus.
The team's chief medical officer Dr Shuaib Manjra confirmed the same.
He said the players have completed a 14-day period of self-isolation after returning from India and were symptom free.
On March 13, the BCCI decided to call off the ODI series between India and South Africa amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The three-match ODI series started in March 12.
However, the first ODI in Dharamsala. was abandoned due to rain.
The next two matches were set to be played in Lucknow and Kolkata respectively.
The Proteas players, who returned from India on March 18, completed a 14-day period of self-isolation on Thursday.
However, they will remain in lockdown for the next two weeks just like the rest of the country.
"All the players were symptom-free and those who opted to perform the tests returned negative results," Manjra was quoted as saying by ESPNCricinfo.
Majority of the nations have enforced lockdown to curb the spread of COVID-19.
South Africa is in the midst of a 21-day nationwide lockdown, which prohibits leaving home except to buy food or medicine.
Cricket South Africa's focus now is on maintaining the players' fitness and trainer Tumi Masekela has sent all the players their training programmes.
"We've got time now to work with players in terms of addressing the small niggles that they may have. They have got time to rest and also to do the strength work," he said.
Masekela also confirmed that with time the players will have a lot of running, or a lot of cardio work, cycling or swimming.
Want to share it with your friends too?
Love Sports news?
Subscribe to stay updated.