An 18-year-old has appeared in a New Zealand court charged with distributing the livestream-video of a deadly mass shooting at Christchurch's Al Noor mosque.
The teenager, whose name was suppressed by the judge, was also charged with publishing a photograph of the mosque with the message "target acquired", and for inciting violence.
He faces a maximum of 14 years in prison for each charge.
Judge didn't grant teenager bail, next hearing due in April
A judge didn't grant him bail and he is due back in court on April 8, said prosecutors.
The hearing came after 28-year-old Australian Brenton Tarrant allegedly carried out the shootings at Al Moor and Linwood mosques in Christchurch on Friday, killing 50 people and injuring dozens more.
It's thought to be the deadliest directed against Muslims in the West in modern times.
Details related to the charges to be suppressed: Judge O'Driscoll
Investigators had said that the teenager was so far not believed to be directly involved in the attacks carried out by Tarrant. District Court Judge Stephen O'Driscoll added that details related to the charges against the teenager were also to be suppressed.