In a terrible piece of news, two workers died and four were hospitalized after harmful gas leaked from a factory in Andhra Pradesh's Visakhapatnam around midnight on Monday. The incident was reported from the Sainor Life Sciences pharmaceutical company.
Around 30 workers were working inside the plant at the time of the incident.
Police said the situation has now been brought under control.
Technical glitch believed to be reason behind this mishap
The gas leak was reported around 11:30 pm and the factory, located in the Parwada area, was immediately shut. Although the reason for the mishap couldn't be ascertained, officials believe a technical glitch could have led to it.