49-year-old

3453 Followers

Timelines

Here's a look inside Jay-Z's billion dollar fortune
Entertainment

Here's a look inside Jay-Z's billion dollar fortune

Jay-Z has proven that, honestly, nobody can knock his hustle. The 49-year-old recently became a billionaire, the world's first hip-hop artist to get to there.
Of Melania Trump, expensive dresses and her fashion sense
World

Of Melania Trump, expensive dresses and her fashion sense

United States First Lady Melania Trump might be deserving of criticism for a lot of things, but her fashion sense isn't one of them (well, unless it gets political).
What your favorite 'Game of Thrones' stars are doing next
Entertainment

What your favorite 'Game of Thrones' stars are doing next

While Game of Thrones might have ended with a tad bit disappointing finale, the future for the cast of this fantasy drama looks far from bleak.
Sanath Jayasuriya banned for two years from cricket
Sports

Sanath Jayasuriya banned for two years from cricket

Former Sri Lanka cricket team captain Sanath Jayasuriya has been banned from all cricket for two years.
Mumbai: Media-professional goes for walk, dies after falling from terrace
Mumbai

Mumbai: Media-professional goes for walk, dies after falling from terrace

A 49-year-old media professional in Mumbai died after falling from the terrace of a building in suburban Goregaon today, police said.
'Dead' man returns home 15 days after his 'funeral ceremony'
India

'Dead' man returns home 15 days after his 'funeral ceremony'

A 49-year-old man, presumed dead by his family, showed up near Wayanad district, Kerala, much to the shock and delight of his kin, a fortnight after they performed his 'funeral'.
I have always conducted myself with integrity: Jayasuriya
Sports

I have always conducted myself with integrity: Jayasuriya

Former Sri Lanka cricketer Sanath Jayasuriya, who was charged on Friday, with two counts of breaching the ICC Anti-Corruption Code, stated that he has always conducted himself with 'integrity and transparency'.
Lankan legend Sanath Jayasuriya charged under ICC Anti-Corruption Code
Sports

Lankan legend Sanath Jayasuriya charged under ICC Anti-Corruption Code

Former Sri Lanka cricketer Sanath Jayasuriya has been charged with two counts of breaching the ICC Anti-Corruption Code.
Hollywood actress, brandishing toy gun, shot at by police, dies
Entertainment

Hollywood actress, brandishing toy gun, shot at by police, dies

Vanessa Marquez, a popular face on 'ER' as nurse Wendy Goldman, was fatally shot by South Pasadena police on Thursday, while she was brandishing a toy gun.

More

Subscribe us, Stay updated!

Subscribe to stay connected with the latest happenings.