54-year-old

Timelines

'Baahubali' actor Tamannaah buys Versova apartment, pays double price
Entertainment

'Baahubali' actor Tamannaah buys Versova apartment, pays double price

Tamannaah Bhatia, known for her stunning performance in Baahubali: The Beginning, has bought a new, lavish apartment in Versova, Mumbai.
Aamir Khan buys property for Rs. 35 crore: Details here
Entertainment

Aamir Khan buys property for Rs. 35 crore: Details here

Superstar Aamir Khan seems to be expanding his business.
'Slap on my face': Prakash Raj on losing Bangalore Central
Politics

'Slap on my face': Prakash Raj on losing Bangalore Central

Actor and filmmaker Prakash Raj, who contested in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections as an independent candidate in Karnataka, isn't particularly happy about his loss and he is not hiding it either.
Jack Ma advises married-employees: "Sex for six days, six times"
World

Jack Ma advises married-employees: "Sex for six days, six times"

Alibaba founder Jack Ma stoked up controversy recently after he advised his married employees to follow "669," that is, "Sex for six days, six times, with duration being the key."
'Desperate Housewives' actor Felicity Huffman charged in college entrance scandal
World

'Desperate Housewives' actor Felicity Huffman charged in college entrance scandal

In one of the largest college admissions scams in the US, Felicity Huffman, Desperate Housewives star, was arrested on Tuesday.
#MonicaGellerSaysNo: F.R.I.E.N.D.S reunion is impossible, believes Courteney Cox
Entertainment

#MonicaGellerSaysNo: F.R.I.E.N.D.S reunion is impossible, believes Courteney Cox

F.R.I.E.N.D.S remains one of the favorite sitcoms of all time. The show aired in 1994 and ran for 10 seasons till 2004.
Thane: Four men attack police informer's car near Viviana Mall
India

Thane: Four men attack police informer's car near Viviana Mall

A 54-year-old police informer's car was allegedly attacked by four persons in Thane, Maharashtra.
Rape-accused Jalandhar bishop moves anticipatory bail plea in Kerala HC
India

Rape-accused Jalandhar bishop moves anticipatory bail plea in Kerala HC

Jalandhar Bishop Franco Mulakkal, accused of raping a nun, today filed an anticipatory bail application in the Kerala High Court, claiming that the allegations against him were a "cooked up" story to "wreak vengeance".
Adil Hussain's film declared Norway's official entry for the Oscars
Entertainment

Adil Hussain's film declared Norway's official entry for the Oscars

Actor Adil Hussain has announced that his film 'What Will People Say' has been declared as the official entry of Norway for the 2019 Academy Awards.

More

Subscribe us, Stay updated!

Subscribe to stay connected with the latest happenings.