Coronavirus: Here's a list of Delhi's 43 containment zones
Delhi has emerged as the second worst-affected region in India amid the coronavirus outbreak. The national capital had reported 1,154 cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) till Sunday evening, including 24 deaths. Authorities have declared 43 containment zones in Delhi to limit the spread of the disease. To check if your area has been declared a containment zone, read on.
According to the Union Health Ministry, a containment zone is a geographical area where a significant number of COVID-19 cases have been found. It is different from a hotspot as containment zones are completely sealed by authorities, restricting all movement. People in containment zones are not even allowed to step outside of their homes. Delhi has 43 of these containment zones.
1. Gali No. 5 & 5A, H-2 Block, Bengali Colony, Mahavir Enclave. 2. Entire affected street of Gali No 5, 6 &7, L 1 Sangam Vihar. 3. Affected area around H. No.A-176, Deoli Extension. 4. Shahjahanabad society, plot no 1, Sector 11, Dwarka. 5. Dinpur Village. 6. Entire affected street near Gandhi Park, Malviya Nagar. 7. Markaz Masjid and Nizamuddin Basti.
8. Nizamuddin West (G, D block) areas. 9. Area of Street/Gali No. 18-22 of Zakir Nagar and nearby area of Abu Bakar Masjid of Zakir Nagar 10 (Core)—rest of Zakir Nagar as Buffer Zone. 11. H.No. 811 to 829 and 842 to 835 - Khadda Colony, Jaitpur, Extension, Part-II. 12. H.No. 1144 to 1134 and 618 to 623 - Khadda Colony, Jaitpur, Extension, Part-II.
13. Gali No. 16, Kachhi Colony, Madanpur Khadar, Extension. 14. Mehela Mohalla, Madanpur Khadar. 15. H-Block, Near Umra Masjid, Abu Fazal Enclave. 16. E-Block, Abu Fazal Enclave, Delhi. 17. H.No. 97 to 107 and H.No. 120-127 Kailash Hills, East of Kailash. 18. E-Block (E-284 to E-294) East of Kailash. 19. H. No. 53 to 55 & 25, Shera Mohalla, Garhi, East of Kailash.
20. B Block Jahangirpuri. 21. Gali No. 1 to 10 (1 to 1000) C Block Jhangirpuri. 22. H.No 141 to H.No 180, Gali no. 14, Kalyanpuri. 23. Mansara Apartments, Vasundhara Enclave. 24. 3 Galis of Khichripur including Gali containing H.No. 5/387 Khichripur. 25. Gali No 9, Pandav Nagar. 26. Vardhaman Apartments, Mayur Vihar, Phase-I, Extension. 27. Mayurdhwaj Apartments, IP Extension, Patparganj.
28. Gali no. 4, from H.No. J-3/115 (Nagar Dairy) to H.No. J-3/108 (towards Anar Wali Masjid Chowk), Kishan Kunj Extension. 29. Gali No. 4, from H.No. J-3/101 to H.No. J-3/107 Krishan Kunj Extension. 30. Gali No. 5, A-Block (from H.No. A-176 to A-189), West Vinod Nagar. 31. E-Pocket, GTB Enclave. 32. Shastri Market, including JJ Cluster of South Moti Bagh.
33. G, H, J, Blocks old Seemapuri. 34. F-70 to 90 block Dilshad Colony. 35. Pratap Khand, Jhilmil Colony. 36. J & K, L and H pockets Dilshad Garden. 37. Bengali Market/Babar Road adjoining area of Todarmal Road, Babar Lane, and School Lane Sadar Bazaar. 38. Chandni Mahal. 39. Nabi Karim.
In and around area of 11/3, 2nd Floor Ashok Nagar; in and around area of B- 1/2, Paschim Vihar; in and around area of G-174, Capital Greens, DLF, Motinagar; and in and around area of H. No. A-30, Mansarovar Garden.